- 1/2 cup flour (paleo 1/2 c coconut flour)
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1 1/2 pounds sea scallops, if they’re thick, you can cut them in half.
- 4 Tbsp. butter (paleo 4 Tbsp. Kerigold butter or ghee)
Pat dry the scallops. Put salt & flour on plate. Dredge the scallop in the flour, shaking off the excess.
In a large skillet heat the butter on medium high & sauté the scallops. until golden on each side & cooked through; about 4 minutes Make sure the pan is hot enough, to prevent the scallops from getting greasy. Serve with the mango salsa.
- 1/2 small red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 large ripe mangos, peeled, pitted & coarsely chopped
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, rinsed & chopped
- 1 fresh jalapeño, seeded & chopped (use as much of the chili as you want)
- 1 cup jicama, pealed & chopped
- salt to taste
Put all the ingredients in a bowl & toss. This is also great as a dip with chips!